Q Underwriting, the MGA offering put together by PIB at the start of the year, has launched a property proposition for the broker market.
Q Property has trialled the offering with a few select brokers since the beginning of 2019.
PIB stated that it offers a technical, personal approach to underwriting commercial combined, non-standard or complex commercial property risks, business interruption and packages.
A statement continued: “It has been established in response to feedback
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey