The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has extended broker CRL Management’s deadline to find replacement cover for Alpha policies.
Unrated Danish provider, Alpha went bankrupt in May last year, prompting a crisis in the UK taxi market.
The organisation stated that CRL has now been given a further two weeks to find an alternative insurer to provide replacement cover for Alpha latent defect and structural damage insurance policyholders whose policies terminated last August.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA