The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has extended broker CRL Management’s deadline to find replacement cover for Alpha policies.
Unrated Danish provider, Alpha went bankrupt in May last year, prompting a crisis in the UK taxi market.
The organisation stated that CRL has now been given a further two weeks to find an alternative insurer to provide replacement cover for Alpha latent defect and structural damage insurance policyholders whose policies terminated last August.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews