The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has extended broker CRL Management’s deadline to find replacement cover for Alpha policies.
Unrated Danish provider, Alpha went bankrupt in May last year, prompting a crisis in the UK taxi market.
The organisation stated that CRL has now been given a further two weeks to find an alternative insurer to provide replacement cover for Alpha latent defect and structural damage insurance policyholders whose policies terminated last August.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm