The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has extended broker CRL Management’s deadline to find replacement cover for Alpha policies.
Unrated Danish provider, Alpha went bankrupt in May last year, prompting a crisis in the UK taxi market.
The organisation stated that CRL has now been given a further two weeks to find an alternative insurer to provide replacement cover for Alpha latent defect and structural damage insurance policyholders whose policies terminated last August.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move