Gallagher-owned Alesco is accusing the defendants of poaching staff and business, after a number of employees left Gallagher-owned Alesco for Ardonagh companies in 2017.
Ross was cross-examined by Gavin Mansfield QC, the lawyer for Alesco, who contended that, with regard to the recruitment of four former Alesco employees, the Ardonagh Group “didn’t care if it was lawful so long as you didn’t get caught.”
Ross denied the allegation.
The contention came in a line of questioning concerning an
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA