Gallagher-owned Alesco is accusing the defendants of poaching staff and business, after a number of employees left Gallagher-owned Alesco for Ardonagh companies in 2017.
Ross was cross-examined by Gavin Mansfield QC, the lawyer for Alesco, who contended that, with regard to the recruitment of four former Alesco employees, the Ardonagh Group “didn’t care if it was lawful so long as you didn’t get caught.”
Ross denied the allegation.
The contention came in a line of questioning concerning an
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product