Marsh & McLennan announced yesterday (21 March) that it is to raise a further $250m (£190.07m) through the issuance of senior notes which will be due for repayment in 2029.
It follows on from its plan, which was announced on 18 March, to raise an additional €1.1bn (£942m) through issuing senior notes.
The further $250m will also be used to fund the JLT deal including the payment of fees and expenses and to repay certain JLT indebtedness.
The announcement also stated that it will also be
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings