Marsh & McLennan announced yesterday (21 March) that it is to raise a further $250m (£190.07m) through the issuance of senior notes which will be due for repayment in 2029.
It follows on from its plan, which was announced on 18 March, to raise an additional €1.1bn (£942m) through issuing senior notes.
The further $250m will also be used to fund the JLT deal including the payment of fees and expenses and to repay certain JLT indebtedness.
The announcement also stated that it will also be
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey