Marsh & McLennan announced yesterday (21 March) that it is to raise a further $250m (£190.07m) through the issuance of senior notes which will be due for repayment in 2029.
It follows on from its plan, which was announced on 18 March, to raise an additional €1.1bn (£942m) through issuing senior notes.
The further $250m will also be used to fund the JLT deal including the payment of fees and expenses and to repay certain JLT indebtedness.
The announcement also stated that it will also be
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals