The UK Broker Awards has officially launched and Insurance Age is encouraging brokers to enter before the closing date of 24 May.
The ceremony will take place on 13 September at The Brewery London
Entry forms will be accepted on the UK Broker Awards website.
Categories include:Digital Broking Marketing & Customer Engagement Claims team Customer Service High Net Worth Training Schemes Broker Young Broker Broker Start-up Commercial Lines Broker New category: Diversity & Inclusion
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1