Brokers using Premium Credit were unable to access the facility for most of Monday (11 March) and Tuesday (12 March) this week.
The organisation confirmed on its Twitter account on Monday: “We are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with the customer portal. We are working on this as a priority and apologise for any disruption this may cause.”
According to the premium finance provider the outage was fixed yesterday.
It posted on Twitter yesterday: “We are
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester