Brokers using Premium Credit were unable to access the facility for most of Monday (11 March) and Tuesday (12 March) this week.
The organisation confirmed on its Twitter account on Monday: “We are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with the customer portal. We are working on this as a priority and apologise for any disruption this may cause.”
According to the premium finance provider the outage was fixed yesterday.
It posted on Twitter yesterday: “We are
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers