Brokers using Premium Credit were unable to access the facility for most of Monday (11 March) and Tuesday (12 March) this week.
The organisation confirmed on its Twitter account on Monday: “We are currently experiencing intermittent connectivity issues with the customer portal. We are working on this as a priority and apologise for any disruption this may cause.”
According to the premium finance provider the outage was fixed yesterday.
It posted on Twitter yesterday: “We are
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand