Gallagher is pursuing legal action against Ardonagh, accusing it of poaching staff and business.
Ardonagh Group CEO David Ross left Gallagher for Towergate and was sued by his former company in 2015 in a suit that was eventually settled.
Gallagher contend that the experience “left Mr Ross bitter and intent on revenge by taking employees (and with them clients) to harm Gallagher”.
Its skeleton argument sets out that, beginning in June 2017, seven employees resigned from Alesco’s energy
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers