Gallagher is pursuing legal action against Ardonagh, accusing it of poaching staff and business.
Ardonagh Group CEO David Ross left Gallagher for Towergate and was sued by his former company in 2015 in a suit that was eventually settled.
Gallagher contend that the experience “left Mr Ross bitter and intent on revenge by taking employees (and with them clients) to harm Gallagher”.
Its skeleton argument sets out that, beginning in June 2017, seven employees resigned from Alesco’s energy
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester