Gallagher is pursuing legal action against Ardonagh, accusing it of poaching staff and business.
Ardonagh Group CEO David Ross left Gallagher for Towergate and was sued by his former company in 2015 in a suit that was eventually settled.
Gallagher contend that the experience “left Mr Ross bitter and intent on revenge by taking employees (and with them clients) to harm Gallagher”.
Its skeleton argument sets out that, beginning in June 2017, seven employees resigned from Alesco’s energy
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand