The Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) has set up a committee to examine the implementation of recommendations it made in response to the Citizens Advice super-complaint about the customer loyalty penalty.
An update from the CMA noted: “Following the publication of the CMA’s response to the loyalty penalty super-complaint, the CMA has set up a working group to oversee the implementation of recommendations made by the CMA.
“It is chaired by the CMA and its members include representatives
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester