The Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) has set up a committee to examine the implementation of recommendations it made in response to the Citizens Advice super-complaint about the customer loyalty penalty.
An update from the CMA noted: “Following the publication of the CMA’s response to the loyalty penalty super-complaint, the CMA has set up a working group to oversee the implementation of recommendations made by the CMA.
“It is chaired by the CMA and its members include representatives
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand