The date for the 2019 Insurance Day of Giving has been set as 7 November.
Last year the event raised £70,000 to fund a study in to a cure for dementia at the Dementia Research Institute.
This year 12 insurance firms have already signed up including Aon, Aviva, The CII, Covéa, Crawford & Company, QBE Business Insurance, PIB Group, QuestGates, ReAssure, THB UK, Touchstone Underwriting and Willis Towers Watson.
Nicolas Aubert, head of Great Britain, Willis Towers Watson, said: “Dementia is a
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1