The date for the 2019 Insurance Day of Giving has been set as 7 November.
Last year the event raised £70,000 to fund a study in to a cure for dementia at the Dementia Research Institute.
This year 12 insurance firms have already signed up including Aon, Aviva, The CII, Covéa, Crawford & Company, QBE Business Insurance, PIB Group, QuestGates, ReAssure, THB UK, Touchstone Underwriting and Willis Towers Watson.
Nicolas Aubert, head of Great Britain, Willis Towers Watson, said: “Dementia is a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs