The date for the 2019 Insurance Day of Giving has been set as 7 November.
Last year the event raised £70,000 to fund a study in to a cure for dementia at the Dementia Research Institute.
This year 12 insurance firms have already signed up including Aon, Aviva, The CII, Covéa, Crawford & Company, QBE Business Insurance, PIB Group, QuestGates, ReAssure, THB UK, Touchstone Underwriting and Willis Towers Watson.
Nicolas Aubert, head of Great Britain, Willis Towers Watson, said: “Dementia is a
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers