A procedural hearing today at the Royal Courts of Justice set the case to begin within a three-day window starting 11 March. It is set to run for 12 days.
Gallagher is pursuing legal action against Ardonagh, accusing it of poaching staff and business.
In September, Gallagher-owned Alesco Risk Management Services and Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) filed court papers against Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers as well as Price Forbes and Partners, the Ardonagh group, Nawaf Hasan and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey