A procedural hearing today at the Royal Courts of Justice set the case to begin within a three-day window starting 11 March. It is set to run for 12 days.
Gallagher is pursuing legal action against Ardonagh, accusing it of poaching staff and business.
In September, Gallagher-owned Alesco Risk Management Services and Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) filed court papers against Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers as well as Price Forbes and Partners, the Ardonagh group, Nawaf Hasan and
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals