A procedural hearing today at the Royal Courts of Justice set the case to begin within a three-day window starting 11 March. It is set to run for 12 days.
Gallagher is pursuing legal action against Ardonagh, accusing it of poaching staff and business.
In September, Gallagher-owned Alesco Risk Management Services and Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) filed court papers against Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers as well as Price Forbes and Partners, the Ardonagh group, Nawaf Hasan and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing