Greenock-based broker Campbell Smith has been purchased by Greenwood Moreland for an undisclosed sum.
The deal went through on 1 February and the Campbell Smith brand, office and team will all be retained.
Both organisations are members of Broker Network.
Willie Smith, who founded Campbell Smith in 1974, is set to remain with the business for the next 12 months.
In addition Greenwood Moreland, which sold its equine book to SEIB in December last year, has added to the commercial team in
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product