Greenock-based broker Campbell Smith has been purchased by Greenwood Moreland for an undisclosed sum.
The deal went through on 1 February and the Campbell Smith brand, office and team will all be retained.
Both organisations are members of Broker Network.
Willie Smith, who founded Campbell Smith in 1974, is set to remain with the business for the next 12 months.
In addition Greenwood Moreland, which sold its equine book to SEIB in December last year, has added to the commercial team in
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm