Greenock-based broker Campbell Smith has been purchased by Greenwood Moreland for an undisclosed sum.
The deal went through on 1 February and the Campbell Smith brand, office and team will all be retained.
Both organisations are members of Broker Network.
Willie Smith, who founded Campbell Smith in 1974, is set to remain with the business for the next 12 months.
In addition Greenwood Moreland, which sold its equine book to SEIB in December last year, has added to the commercial team in
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK