Bexhill-headquartered Green Insurance Brokers has appointed Rob Ashburn as managing director with Duncan Coleman stepping up to become CEO.
Ashburn was previously a trading director of Towergate’s SME division.
Global Risk Partners (GRP) bought a majority stake in Greens in June 2017 making the firm its South east hub.
The broker had previously sold a stake to Peter Cullum-backed MVP in January 2014. MVP exited the business as part of the GRP buy.
Since the GRP deal Greens has snapped up
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings