Bexhill-headquartered Green Insurance Brokers has appointed Rob Ashburn as managing director with Duncan Coleman stepping up to become CEO.
Ashburn was previously a trading director of Towergate’s SME division.
Global Risk Partners (GRP) bought a majority stake in Greens in June 2017 making the firm its South east hub.
The broker had previously sold a stake to Peter Cullum-backed MVP in January 2014. MVP exited the business as part of the GRP buy.
Since the GRP deal Greens has snapped up
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning