Bexhill-headquartered Green Insurance Brokers has appointed Rob Ashburn as managing director with Duncan Coleman stepping up to become CEO.
Ashburn was previously a trading director of Towergate’s SME division.
Global Risk Partners (GRP) bought a majority stake in Greens in June 2017 making the firm its South east hub.
The broker had previously sold a stake to Peter Cullum-backed MVP in January 2014. MVP exited the business as part of the GRP buy.
Since the GRP deal Greens has snapped up
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK