Saffron Insurance is building Romford as a hub following its acquisition of Farmer Insurance Brokers which is based in the town.
Managing director David Beswick told Insurance Age that Saffron wants to develop Romford as a local hub in addition to what it has already got in Hartford, Haverhill and Royston.
In addition to those four locations the broker, which was bought by Broker Network in 2018 and since then has purchased Bedfordshire-based Grove Insurance Services and Continuum Insurance
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues