The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has unveiled its 2019 manifesto titled Risks & Opportunities.
The document was launched today (15 January) in the Houses of Parliament to an audience of ministers, MPs, Lords, senior government officials, insurance professionals and the media.
As in previous years it has been collated on the basis of members’ feedback and contains 30 calls to action and 26 commitments.
The trade body stated that the manifesto must be reinvented every year in
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings