The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has unveiled its 2019 manifesto titled Risks & Opportunities.
The document was launched today (15 January) in the Houses of Parliament to an audience of ministers, MPs, Lords, senior government officials, insurance professionals and the media.
As in previous years it has been collated on the basis of members’ feedback and contains 30 calls to action and 26 commitments.
The trade body stated that the manifesto must be reinvented every year in
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand