The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has unveiled its 2019 manifesto titled Risks & Opportunities.
The document was launched today (15 January) in the Houses of Parliament to an audience of ministers, MPs, Lords, senior government officials, insurance professionals and the media.
As in previous years it has been collated on the basis of members’ feedback and contains 30 calls to action and 26 commitments.
The trade body stated that the manifesto must be reinvented every year in
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK