The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has unveiled its 2019 manifesto titled Risks & Opportunities.
The document was launched today (15 January) in the Houses of Parliament to an audience of ministers, MPs, Lords, senior government officials, insurance professionals and the media.
As in previous years it has been collated on the basis of members’ feedback and contains 30 calls to action and 26 commitments.
The trade body stated that the manifesto must be reinvented every year in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand