Motor managing general agent (MGA) Kitsune has officially begun trading following its launch by Brightside.
According to the broker capacity comes from Accredited Insurance Europe (AIEL) A-rated paper, via Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings, and partners include CDL, ADT, Willis Towers Watson (WTW) and WNS assistance.
Private car and commercial vehicle products will be rolled out to additional brokers on the CDL platform during Q1 2019, with commercial vehicle going onto Open GI before the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals