Motor managing general agent (MGA) Kitsune has officially begun trading following its launch by Brightside.
According to the broker capacity comes from Accredited Insurance Europe (AIEL) A-rated paper, via Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings, and partners include CDL, ADT, Willis Towers Watson (WTW) and WNS assistance.
Private car and commercial vehicle products will be rolled out to additional brokers on the CDL platform during Q1 2019, with commercial vehicle going onto Open GI before the
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings