Motor managing general agent (MGA) Kitsune has officially begun trading following its launch by Brightside.
According to the broker capacity comes from Accredited Insurance Europe (AIEL) A-rated paper, via Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings, and partners include CDL, ADT, Willis Towers Watson (WTW) and WNS assistance.
Private car and commercial vehicle products will be rolled out to additional brokers on the CDL platform during Q1 2019, with commercial vehicle going onto Open GI before the
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto