Aston Lark Group CEO Peter Blanc has confirmed that the broker has employed Macquarie and Livingstone to help generate more private equity investment in the business.
Insurance Insider reported today (8 January 2019) that the two banking firms had been hired by the firm.
Blanc commented: “We’re not in a hurry. Work probably won’t start until the end of Q1 this year.”
The CEO said that Aston Lark has a number of acquisitions in the pipeline which are all funded by Bowmark. However more
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing