Aston Lark Group CEO Peter Blanc has confirmed that the broker has employed Macquarie and Livingstone to help generate more private equity investment in the business.
Insurance Insider reported today (8 January 2019) that the two banking firms had been hired by the firm.
Blanc commented: “We’re not in a hurry. Work probably won’t start until the end of Q1 this year.”
The CEO said that Aston Lark has a number of acquisitions in the pipeline which are all funded by Bowmark. However more
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals