Aston Lark Group CEO Peter Blanc has confirmed that the broker has employed Macquarie and Livingstone to help generate more private equity investment in the business.
Insurance Insider reported today (8 January 2019) that the two banking firms had been hired by the firm.
Blanc commented: “We’re not in a hurry. Work probably won’t start until the end of Q1 this year.”
The CEO said that Aston Lark has a number of acquisitions in the pipeline which are all funded by Bowmark. However more
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings