Aston Lark Group CEO Peter Blanc has confirmed that the broker has employed Macquarie and Livingstone to help generate more private equity investment in the business.
Insurance Insider reported today (8 January 2019) that the two banking firms had been hired by the firm.
Blanc commented: “We’re not in a hurry. Work probably won’t start until the end of Q1 this year.”
The CEO said that Aston Lark has a number of acquisitions in the pipeline which are all funded by Bowmark. However more
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto