Niche motor specialist Granite Underwriting, which owns Acorn Insurance, is seeking to grow staff numbers and foster organic growth following minority investment from private equity firm Inflexion.
Alan Keating, co-founder and MD at Granite, told Insurance Age that GWP for the business had grown to £245m to the end of 2018 and he hoped to see this trajectory continue.
“The deal will accelerate growth,” Keating remarked.
“The vast majority will be organic. We have never been an acquisitive
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move