Kingsbridge Group, which is backed by private equity firm Dunedin, has bought InsurTech insurance provider Dinghy for an undisclosed sum.
Dinghy offers on-demand professional indemnity (PI) cover for freelancers.
According to a statement from Kingsbridge, Dinghy’s technology platform enables customers to flex their insurance coverage up and down with a simple swipe to reflect their needs - for example when they are between projects or on holiday, enabling them to save money but remain fully
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate