Kingsbridge Group, which is backed by private equity firm Dunedin, has bought InsurTech insurance provider Dinghy for an undisclosed sum.
Dinghy offers on-demand professional indemnity (PI) cover for freelancers.
According to a statement from Kingsbridge, Dinghy’s technology platform enables customers to flex their insurance coverage up and down with a simple swipe to reflect their needs - for example when they are between projects or on holiday, enabling them to save money but remain fully
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings