Kingsbridge Group, which is backed by private equity firm Dunedin, has bought InsurTech insurance provider Dinghy for an undisclosed sum.
Dinghy offers on-demand professional indemnity (PI) cover for freelancers.
According to a statement from Kingsbridge, Dinghy’s technology platform enables customers to flex their insurance coverage up and down with a simple swipe to reflect their needs - for example when they are between projects or on holiday, enabling them to save money but remain fully
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto