Kingsbridge Group, which is backed by private equity firm Dunedin, has bought InsurTech insurance provider Dinghy for an undisclosed sum.
Dinghy offers on-demand professional indemnity (PI) cover for freelancers.
According to a statement from Kingsbridge, Dinghy’s technology platform enables customers to flex their insurance coverage up and down with a simple swipe to reflect their needs - for example when they are between projects or on holiday, enabling them to save money but remain fully
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m