Caravan Guard has posted a 2.9% rise in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The increase built on a 10.2% uplift the year before and took turnover to £8.83m.
Operating profit was also marginally higher rising 0.9% to £2.27m.
However, post-tax profit for the financial year reduced by 8.5% to £1.94m (2017: £2.12m).
The broker highlighted that the company’s financial position was strong and noted that it had delivered a £1.58m increase in its cash position, reversing a reduction of
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto