Caravan Guard has posted a 2.9% rise in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The increase built on a 10.2% uplift the year before and took turnover to £8.83m.
Operating profit was also marginally higher rising 0.9% to £2.27m.
However, post-tax profit for the financial year reduced by 8.5% to £1.94m (2017: £2.12m).
The broker highlighted that the company’s financial position was strong and noted that it had delivered a £1.58m increase in its cash position, reversing a reduction of
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers