Caravan Guard has posted a 2.9% rise in turnover for the year ended 31 March 2018.
The increase built on a 10.2% uplift the year before and took turnover to £8.83m.
Operating profit was also marginally higher rising 0.9% to £2.27m.
However, post-tax profit for the financial year reduced by 8.5% to £1.94m (2017: £2.12m).
The broker highlighted that the company’s financial position was strong and noted that it had delivered a £1.58m increase in its cash position, reversing a reduction of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change