Carrickfergus-headquartered Abbey Insurance Brokers has reported turnover of £19.33m with profit after tax of £1.07m for the year ended 31 March 2018.
Both figures were down on 2017, by 5% for turnover and by 34% for post-tax profit.
The results represented the final full year ahead of US based private equity firm Capital Z buying 65% of Abbey’s holding company Prestige. That deal completed in October, after the end of the financial year.
Operating profit for the 12 months dropped
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings