The sale of Autoline Insurance will leave Willis Insurance and Risk Management (Willis IRM) in “a great position” according to managing director Richard Willis.
The MD noted that once the deal goes through his firm will be one of the “largest independent” brokers left in the Northern Ireland market.
The agreement between Abbey Insurance owners Prestige Insurance Holdings and Autoline was announced this Wednesday (19 December).
Willis told Insurance Age: “This trend is not unique to Northern
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning