The sale of Autoline Insurance will leave Willis Insurance and Risk Management (Willis IRM) in “a great position” according to managing director Richard Willis.
The MD noted that once the deal goes through his firm will be one of the “largest independent” brokers left in the Northern Ireland market.
The agreement between Abbey Insurance owners Prestige Insurance Holdings and Autoline was announced this Wednesday (19 December).
Willis told Insurance Age: “This trend is not unique to Northern
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto