The sale of Autoline Insurance will leave Willis Insurance and Risk Management (Willis IRM) in “a great position” according to managing director Richard Willis.
The MD noted that once the deal goes through his firm will be one of the “largest independent” brokers left in the Northern Ireland market.
The agreement between Abbey Insurance owners Prestige Insurance Holdings and Autoline was announced this Wednesday (19 December).
Willis told Insurance Age: “This trend is not unique to Northern
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings