The sale of Autoline Insurance will leave Willis Insurance and Risk Management (Willis IRM) in “a great position” according to managing director Richard Willis.
The MD noted that once the deal goes through his firm will be one of the “largest independent” brokers left in the Northern Ireland market.
The agreement between Abbey Insurance owners Prestige Insurance Holdings and Autoline was announced this Wednesday (19 December).
Willis told Insurance Age: “This trend is not unique to Northern
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn