We take a look at the top five stories that got brokers talking in November 2018.Unrated Danish insurer goes into liquidation
New Nordic Advisors put its wholly-owned Danish subsidiary Qudos Insurance into liquidation with immediate effect. The unrated Copenhagen-headquartered insurer was closed to new business on 18 October. The investment management company said it had made the latest move after a review of the insurance company’s position.
Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing