We take a look at the top five stories that got brokers talking in November 2018.Unrated Danish insurer goes into liquidation
New Nordic Advisors put its wholly-owned Danish subsidiary Qudos Insurance into liquidation with immediate effect. The unrated Copenhagen-headquartered insurer was closed to new business on 18 October. The investment management company said it had made the latest move after a review of the insurance company’s position.
Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals