We take a look at the top five stories that got brokers talking in August 2018.Allianz Insurance takes first step into Lloyd’s
Allianz Insurance made its debut in Lloyd’s after taking on a team in the joint venture with LV. The insurer took over from LV trading within a rebranded underwriting box on the fourth floor of the London market. LV has had a presence at Lloyd’s since it bought Highway in 2008.
Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
Brokers and insurers should
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing