We take a look at the top five stories that got brokers talking in August 2018.Allianz Insurance takes first step into Lloyd’s
Allianz Insurance made its debut in Lloyd’s after taking on a team in the joint venture with LV. The insurer took over from LV trading within a rebranded underwriting box on the fourth floor of the London market. LV has had a presence at Lloyd’s since it bought Highway in 2008.
Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
Brokers and insurers should
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals