Gallagher has completed its fourth deal of 2018 by buying Pavey Group for an undisclosed sum.
According to a statement Graham Brown, Pavey Group managing director, will remain with the business and the broker. Additionally, its team of 83 staff will continue to operate from its locations in Torquay, Exeter, Holsworthy and Highbridge.
Pavey Group, which will become part of Gallagher’s retail division, specialises in commercial businesses, care facilities, charities, construction, manufacturing,
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK