Gallagher has completed its fourth deal of 2018 by buying Pavey Group for an undisclosed sum.
According to a statement Graham Brown, Pavey Group managing director, will remain with the business and the broker. Additionally, its team of 83 staff will continue to operate from its locations in Torquay, Exeter, Holsworthy and Highbridge.
Pavey Group, which will become part of Gallagher’s retail division, specialises in commercial businesses, care facilities, charities, construction, manufacturing,
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn