Wiser Academy has launched Kick-Start an apprenticeship based training programme for people working within the insurance sector who are not yet qualified.
The new service provides the Cert CII qualification, as well as business and personal skills to allow learners to enhance their career prospects.
Wiser Academy detailed that it had secured 90% government funding for the programme, which is available to brokers of all sizes.
According to the firm, the course was developed to allow
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018