Wiser Academy has launched Kick-Start an apprenticeship based training programme for people working within the insurance sector who are not yet qualified.
The new service provides the Cert CII qualification, as well as business and personal skills to allow learners to enhance their career prospects.
Wiser Academy detailed that it had secured 90% government funding for the programme, which is available to brokers of all sizes.
According to the firm, the course was developed to allow
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith