Wiser Academy has launched Kick-Start an apprenticeship based training programme for people working within the insurance sector who are not yet qualified.
The new service provides the Cert CII qualification, as well as business and personal skills to allow learners to enhance their career prospects.
Wiser Academy detailed that it had secured 90% government funding for the programme, which is available to brokers of all sizes.
According to the firm, the course was developed to allow
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn