SEIB Insurance Brokers has bought Greenwood Moreland Insurance Brokers’ equine book of business for an undisclosed amount.
Insurance Age revealed earlier this year that SEIB was open to opportunities for buying books of business or whole firms.
SEIB chief executive officer Barry Fehler said he was delighted to have purchased Equestrian World Insurance Services (EWIS) from the Scotland-based broker.
EWIS is a provider of equestrian insurance products in the UK including cover for horses
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester