SEIB Insurance Brokers has bought Greenwood Moreland Insurance Brokers’ equine book of business for an undisclosed amount.
Insurance Age revealed earlier this year that SEIB was open to opportunities for buying books of business or whole firms.
SEIB chief executive officer Barry Fehler said he was delighted to have purchased Equestrian World Insurance Services (EWIS) from the Scotland-based broker.
EWIS is a provider of equestrian insurance products in the UK including cover for horses
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK