SEIB Insurance Brokers has bought Greenwood Moreland Insurance Brokers’ equine book of business for an undisclosed amount.
Insurance Age revealed earlier this year that SEIB was open to opportunities for buying books of business or whole firms.
SEIB chief executive officer Barry Fehler said he was delighted to have purchased Equestrian World Insurance Services (EWIS) from the Scotland-based broker.
EWIS is a provider of equestrian insurance products in the UK including cover for horses
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed