Such is the love for pets in the UK that at one point they outnumbered human inhabitants. Although, according to Statista, the number of pets has dropped quite significantly, from 65 million in 2013 down to 51 million this year, it is safe to say that Britons remain a nation of animal lovers.
But it would appear that our tastes are getting bolder and more exotic, as a recent freedom of information request made by The Born Free Foundation to local authorities clearly shows.
The request found
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK