One Broker has reported a 27% leap in turnover for the year ended 31 May 2018, according to a filing at Companies House.
The rise to £6.39m was enhanced by the purchase of Gibbs Denley Insurance Services on 9 June 2017, however managing director Robin Plaster told Insurance Age that the company also achieved organic growth in the year.
It also bought John Albion, which specialises in insurance for barn conversions and thatched or period timber framed homes, during the year.
The costs of the
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed