One Broker has reported a 27% leap in turnover for the year ended 31 May 2018, according to a filing at Companies House.
The rise to £6.39m was enhanced by the purchase of Gibbs Denley Insurance Services on 9 June 2017, however managing director Robin Plaster told Insurance Age that the company also achieved organic growth in the year.
It also bought John Albion, which specialises in insurance for barn conversions and thatched or period timber framed homes, during the year.
The costs of the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn