One Broker has reported a 27% leap in turnover for the year ended 31 May 2018, according to a filing at Companies House.
The rise to £6.39m was enhanced by the purchase of Gibbs Denley Insurance Services on 9 June 2017, however managing director Robin Plaster told Insurance Age that the company also achieved organic growth in the year.
It also bought John Albion, which specialises in insurance for barn conversions and thatched or period timber framed homes, during the year.
The costs of the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018