Private equity house Pollen Street Capital, majority owner of Miles Smith Insurance Group, has bought The Underwriting Exchange and sister company London Ireland Market Exchange.
Pollen Street snapped up a majority stake in Miles Smith last December in a takeover that saw MS Amlin exit the business.
Lloyd’s broker The Underwriting Exchange and Dublin-based managing general agent LIME – known together as TUE Companies – work across Irish and UK corporate and SME risks including motor fleet.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing