Private equity house Pollen Street Capital, majority owner of Miles Smith Insurance Group, has bought The Underwriting Exchange and sister company London Ireland Market Exchange.
Pollen Street snapped up a majority stake in Miles Smith last December in a takeover that saw MS Amlin exit the business.
Lloyd’s broker The Underwriting Exchange and Dublin-based managing general agent LIME – known together as TUE Companies – work across Irish and UK corporate and SME risks including motor fleet.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey