Private equity house Pollen Street Capital, majority owner of Miles Smith Insurance Group, has bought The Underwriting Exchange and sister company London Ireland Market Exchange.
Pollen Street snapped up a majority stake in Miles Smith last December in a takeover that saw MS Amlin exit the business.
Lloyd’s broker The Underwriting Exchange and Dublin-based managing general agent LIME – known together as TUE Companies – work across Irish and UK corporate and SME risks including motor fleet.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed