The problem of escape of water is something that the insurance sector is trying to solve for their customers.
In this video Andy Reid, head of claims at Home & Legacy, outlines some of the key issues and explains what brokers can do to help customers prevent leaks.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings