The problem of escape of water is something that the insurance sector is trying to solve for their customers.
In this video Andy Reid, head of claims at Home & Legacy, outlines some of the key issues and explains what brokers can do to help customers prevent leaks.
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand