Insurance Age's news editor and reporter look at growth in the market and Touchstone's expansion plans, Aviva buying more of Neos as well as Gallagher's Vivek Banga moving to Polaris.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for week commencing 19 November 2018:
1) Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
2) InsurTech Futures: Aviva takes
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK