Insurance Age's news editor and reporter look at growth in the market and Touchstone's expansion plans, Aviva buying more of Neos as well as Gallagher's Vivek Banga moving to Polaris.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for week commencing 19 November 2018:
1) Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
2) InsurTech Futures: Aviva takes
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth