Insurance Age's news editor and reporter look at growth in the market and Touchstone's expansion plans, Aviva buying more of Neos as well as Gallagher's Vivek Banga moving to Polaris.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for week commencing 19 November 2018:
1) Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
2) InsurTech Futures: Aviva takes
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal