Insurance Age's news editor and reporter look at growth in the market and Touchstone's expansion plans, Aviva buying more of Neos as well as Gallagher's Vivek Banga moving to Polaris.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top stories for week commencing 19 November 2018:
1) Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
2) InsurTech Futures: Aviva takes
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's