You could be forgiven for not paying much attention to a recent policy statement from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) setting out plans to extend the remit of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Amid the recent glut of regulatory outpourings, new rules have been announced that will enable more SMEs to have their complaint decided by the FOS. All well and good on the face of it, but the changes could have costly implications for regulated financial firms, including insurance
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing