The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has warned that “as things stand at the moment the arrangements do not work for insurance brokers” in response to the Brexit deal.
The agreement ahead of the UK exiting the European Union on 29 March 2019 was published yesterday (14 November) but Biba flagged it is still in draft form with no certainty of being adopted by Parliament.
In particular the trade body highlighted the lack of a solution for UK brokers trading with retail and
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs