The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has warned that “as things stand at the moment the arrangements do not work for insurance brokers” in response to the Brexit deal.
The agreement ahead of the UK exiting the European Union on 29 March 2019 was published yesterday (14 November) but Biba flagged it is still in draft form with no certainty of being adopted by Parliament.
In particular the trade body highlighted the lack of a solution for UK brokers trading with retail and
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018