The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has warned that “as things stand at the moment the arrangements do not work for insurance brokers” in response to the Brexit deal.
The agreement ahead of the UK exiting the European Union on 29 March 2019 was published yesterday (14 November) but Biba flagged it is still in draft form with no certainty of being adopted by Parliament.
In particular the trade body highlighted the lack of a solution for UK brokers trading with retail and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click