1 Premium handled is the approximate amount of eligible business to the nearest £1m handled by the broker as at 30/06/18. It includes the annualised premium of any business recently acquired.
2 Eligible business is UK and Northern Ireland-based commercial and retail business excluding private medical insurance, wholesale and business obtained from other brokers.
3 Eligible brokers are firms dealing direct with clients with more than 50% being commercial; it excludes international and personal
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues