1 Premium handled is the approximate amount of eligible business to the nearest £1m handled by the broker as at 30/06/18. It includes the annualised premium of any business recently acquired.
2 Eligible business is UK and Northern Ireland-based commercial and retail business excluding private medical insurance, wholesale and business obtained from other brokers.
3 Eligible brokers are firms dealing direct with clients with more than 50% being commercial; it excludes international and personal
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers