Willis Insurance and Risk Management (Willis IRM) is pursing growth through acquisitions and is predicting 30% growth in turnover within the next three years.
In a Companies House filing the firm reported turnover of £4.34m for the year ended 31 December 2017, up from £3.85m the previous year.
Profit before tax reached £1.46m in the same year, compared to the £697,320 the broker posted in 2016.
Its managing director Richard Willis told Insurance Age that gross written premiums for the year
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click