Willis Insurance and Risk Management (Willis IRM) is pursing growth through acquisitions and is predicting 30% growth in turnover within the next three years.
In a Companies House filing the firm reported turnover of £4.34m for the year ended 31 December 2017, up from £3.85m the previous year.
Profit before tax reached £1.46m in the same year, compared to the £697,320 the broker posted in 2016.
Its managing director Richard Willis told Insurance Age that gross written premiums for the year
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years