Willis Insurance and Risk Management (Willis IRM) is pursing growth through acquisitions and is predicting 30% growth in turnover within the next three years.
In a Companies House filing the firm reported turnover of £4.34m for the year ended 31 December 2017, up from £3.85m the previous year.
Profit before tax reached £1.46m in the same year, compared to the £697,320 the broker posted in 2016.
Its managing director Richard Willis told Insurance Age that gross written premiums for the year
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA