Bollington Insurance Brokers achieved an 8% uplift in turnover to £13.8m for the year ended 31 December 2017, according to documents filed at Companies House.
However post-tax profit dropped to £811,000 (2016: £1.29m) with the firm citing “significant restructuring costs” with the merger into a larger parent company.
During the period Bollington, backed by Inflexion Private Equity Partners, merged with F Wilson Insurance Brokers to create Bollington Wilson Group.
A separate filing for
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic