Insurance Age caught up with Campling after the recent takeover by Verlingue which will see ICB merge with Finch Insurance Brokers by the end of next year.
Marmite-liking Campling reveals his favourite film, why he likes Eddie Jones and that he was “mischievous” at school.
Read the full interview where he and Finch boss Mike Latham share their experiences in insurance and define the road ahead for the businesses.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs