Insurance Age caught up with Campling after the recent takeover by Verlingue which will see ICB merge with Finch Insurance Brokers by the end of next year.
Marmite-liking Campling reveals his favourite film, why he likes Eddie Jones and that he was “mischievous” at school.
Read the full interview where he and Finch boss Mike Latham share their experiences in insurance and define the road ahead for the businesses.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years