Ashwin Mistry, executive chairman of Brokerbility and BHIB Insurance Brokers, has quashed rumours of an upcoming sale of the network to private equity.
“Why would we not be in the line of sight of a number of people?” he questioned.
“We have had several approaches and I have 13 organisations that want to talk to me. I have spoken to a number of them but nothing is happening.”
Adding: “At the moment there is nothing on the table. I am not talking to anyone seriously.”
The network has
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey