Booking Protect, part of Leeds-based Romero Group, has been ranked in the top 9% of businesses by international start-up rating agency Early Metrics.
According to Simon Mabb, CEO of Booking Protect and managing director of Romero, the rating gives “an idea of where you sit against other InsurTech businesses”.
The independent system brings into account a combination of key factors such as management team, market position, technology, and execution to rate organisations on a 100 point scale.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand