Booking Protect, part of Leeds-based Romero Group, has been ranked in the top 9% of businesses by international start-up rating agency Early Metrics.
According to Simon Mabb, CEO of Booking Protect and managing director of Romero, the rating gives “an idea of where you sit against other InsurTech businesses”.
The independent system brings into account a combination of key factors such as management team, market position, technology, and execution to rate organisations on a 100 point scale.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role