Booking Protect, part of Leeds-based Romero Group, has been ranked in the top 9% of businesses by international start-up rating agency Early Metrics.
According to Simon Mabb, CEO of Booking Protect and managing director of Romero, the rating gives “an idea of where you sit against other InsurTech businesses”.
The independent system brings into account a combination of key factors such as management team, market position, technology, and execution to rate organisations on a 100 point scale.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings