Booking Protect, part of Leeds-based Romero Group, has been ranked in the top 9% of businesses by international start-up rating agency Early Metrics.
According to Simon Mabb, CEO of Booking Protect and managing director of Romero, the rating gives “an idea of where you sit against other InsurTech businesses”.
The independent system brings into account a combination of key factors such as management team, market position, technology, and execution to rate organisations on a 100 point scale.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith