“The state of the market” were the opening words of an article I wrote in 2013. It covered the challenge for insurers in finding a balance between growth and volume versus profit, evolving distribution driven by newly emerging channels and changes in consumer behaviour, the creation of a new regulator and the fact that insurance was seen as the poor relation compared to other professions.
Fast forward five years and where is the market today compared to where it was then?
Whilst much has chang
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin