Saga has made health insurance policies available to brokers for the first time.
The firm claimed that its Health Insurance Introductions initiative was an alternative for brokers whose customers are aged over 50.
Saga detailed that it offered five health insurance plans and having previously only sold direct was opening up the scheme after a trial with a network of selected brokers.
It flagged that the expansion came during a time of consolidation in the market and was added choic
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover