Saga has made health insurance policies available to brokers for the first time.
The firm claimed that its Health Insurance Introductions initiative was an alternative for brokers whose customers are aged over 50.
Saga detailed that it offered five health insurance plans and having previously only sold direct was opening up the scheme after a trial with a network of selected brokers.
It flagged that the expansion came during a time of consolidation in the market and was added
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners