Our short video is a chance to get to know Gordon Hazelton who set up Hazelton Mountford in 2008.
He shares his thoughts on motivation and tells us what unusual pet he owns.
Don’t forget to read our full interview with Hazelton and his fellow director Jake Mountford.
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth