Insurance Age's editor and news editor share their views on the most clicked on stories by brokers in the latest episode of our regular podcast.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 17 August 2018:
1) Alpha collapse: FSCS transfers 177,000 GAP policies
2) Broker Network buys North West broker
3) Direct Line names new NIG MD
4) Bain Capital to buy Esure for £1
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment