Finch Commercial’s results have shown increased revenue and profits for the year ended 31 December 2017.
Revenue went up to £5.7m (2016: £2.9m) while profit before tax grew to £2.0m compared to £508,000 the previous year.
The results document also showed that Finch, which became part of Broker Network in 2016, received a loan of £3m from its parent company during the period. When the deal went through managing director Vincent Gardner said it would enable the company to hit the acquisition tra
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover