ICB Group will be joining the Verlingue group on 1 August, Insurance Age can reveal.
The move triples Verlingue’s size in the UK market and takes the wider group up to £130m of premium with 170 employees and five locations.
Verlingue previously bought Manchester-headquartered Finch Insurance Brokers in 2007.
ICB, a multi-specialist corporate broker targeting specialist sectors and connected private clients, was renamed from Barnett & Barnett in 2013 when CEO Neil Campling led a management
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1