ICB Group will be joining the Verlingue group on 1 August, Insurance Age can reveal.
The move triples Verlingue’s size in the UK market and takes the wider group up to £130m of premium with 170 employees and five locations.
Verlingue previously bought Manchester-headquartered Finch Insurance Brokers in 2007.
ICB, a multi-specialist corporate broker targeting specialist sectors and connected private clients, was renamed from Barnett & Barnett in 2013 when CEO Neil Campling led a management
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries