Brokers have until 9 December 2019 to prepare for the incoming Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) regulation changes.
However Mathew Rutter, partner - insurance advisory at law firm DAC Beachcroft, has counselled: “It seems like a long time away but there is quite a lot that needs to be done between now and then.”
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has advised that SM&CR will deliver “clear standards” for the conduct that it will expect from all financial services staff and th
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division