Brokers have until 9 December 2019 to prepare for the incoming Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) regulation changes.
However Mathew Rutter, partner - insurance advisory at law firm DAC Beachcroft, has counselled: “It seems like a long time away but there is quite a lot that needs to be done between now and then.”
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has advised that SM&CR will deliver “clear standards” for the conduct that it will expect from all financial services staff and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison