Brokers have until 9 December 2019 to get ready for the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) revealed the implementation date as it published the near final rules for the regime.
Firms can now access the guides to the SM&CR – which replaces the Approved Persons regime – to understand what steps they need to take to prepare for its implementation.
Jonathan Davidson, executive director of supervision (retail and authorisations) at the
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy