Brokers have until 9 December 2019 to get ready for the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) revealed the implementation date as it published the near final rules for the regime.
Firms can now access the guides to the SM&CR – which replaces the Approved Persons regime – to understand what steps they need to take to prepare for its implementation.
Jonathan Davidson, executive director of supervision (retail and authorisations) at the
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- UK Broker Awards open for entries