Brokers have until 9 December 2019 to get ready for the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) revealed the implementation date as it published the near final rules for the regime.
Firms can now access the guides to the SM&CR – which replaces the Approved Persons regime – to understand what steps they need to take to prepare for its implementation.
Jonathan Davidson, executive director of supervision (retail and authorisations) at the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand