Brokers have until 9 December 2019 to get ready for the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) revealed the implementation date as it published the near final rules for the regime.
Firms can now access the guides to the SM&CR – which replaces the Approved Persons regime – to understand what steps they need to take to prepare for its implementation.
Jonathan Davidson, executive director of supervision (retail and authorisations) at the
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure