Facebook has confirmed that the Facebook page operated by scammers using Car Insurance 4 u’s details has been taken down following an investigation by Insurance Age.
This comes after a warning was issued by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) that fraudsters were using details of authorised motor broker Car Insurance 4 u in order to convince people they worked for a genuine company.
In an interview with Insurance Age, Clive Jones, general manager of Car Insurance 4 u, said that the regulator
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith