PIB has bought Birmingham-based i2 Healthcare.
The move for the specialist corporate healthcare broker comes only two weeks after PIB bought Lincolnshire-based health and safety specialist Lincsafe.
The deal takes PIB up to 16 acquisitions.
According to the consolidator, i2 Healthcare was founded in 2008 and places premiums of around £30m annually for over 80 public and private clients which span a variety of sectors including law, finance, construction, manufacturing and the automotive indus
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell