PIB has bought Birmingham-based i2 Healthcare.
The move for the specialist corporate healthcare broker comes only two weeks after PIB bought Lincolnshire-based health and safety specialist Lincsafe.
The deal takes PIB up to 16 acquisitions.
According to the consolidator, i2 Healthcare was founded in 2008 and places premiums of around £30m annually for over 80 public and private clients which span a variety of sectors including law, finance, construction, manufacturing and the automotive
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing