PIB has bought Birmingham-based i2 Healthcare.
The move for the specialist corporate healthcare broker comes only two weeks after PIB bought Lincolnshire-based health and safety specialist Lincsafe.
The deal takes PIB up to 16 acquisitions.
According to the consolidator, i2 Healthcare was founded in 2008 and places premiums of around £30m annually for over 80 public and private clients which span a variety of sectors including law, finance, construction, manufacturing and the automotive
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure