PIB has bought Birmingham-based i2 Healthcare.
The move for the specialist corporate healthcare broker comes only two weeks after PIB bought Lincolnshire-based health and safety specialist Lincsafe.
The deal takes PIB up to 16 acquisitions.
According to the consolidator, i2 Healthcare was founded in 2008 and places premiums of around £30m annually for over 80 public and private clients which span a variety of sectors including law, finance, construction, manufacturing and the automotive indus
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform