The final countdown is over and GDPR is now in force. Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY and Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited explain why the 25 May 2018 does not represent the end of work around the new regulations.
The professionals set out the records and evidence that brokers should keep to make sure they can prove they have stayed on the right side of the new law.
Under the new law the highest possible fines have rise
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell