The final countdown is over and GDPR is now in force. Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY and Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited explain why the 25 May 2018 does not represent the end of work around the new regulations.
The professionals set out the records and evidence that brokers should keep to make sure they can prove they have stayed on the right side of the new law.
Under the new law the highest possible fines have rise
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform