The final countdown is over and GDPR is now in force. Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY and Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited explain why the 25 May 2018 does not represent the end of work around the new regulations.
The professionals set out the records and evidence that brokers should keep to make sure they can prove they have stayed on the right side of the new law.
Under the new law the highest possible fines have
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand