The final countdown is over and GDPR is now in force. Cheryl Martin, partner in the insurance advisory cyber and GDPR practice at EY and Branko Bjelobaba, founder of consultancy firm Branko Limited explain why the 25 May 2018 does not represent the end of work around the new regulations.
The professionals set out the records and evidence that brokers should keep to make sure they can prove they have stayed on the right side of the new law.
Under the new law the highest possible fines have
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties